20 Random Facts About Me:
1. I only have one sibling - a younger brother. He's ginger which people always seem surprised about, no idea why!
2. I split my leg open on my first ever holiday abroad when I was 8 (I think). What made it even worse was it was the first night of the holiday and so for the rest of the 2 weeks I wasn't allowed in the pool *sobs*. A little boy didn't believe me and pushed me in the pool as well! Little shit.
|Just before we went out and I split my leg open. Got blood all over my favourite trousers as well. That's my brother on the far right.|
3. I'm obsessed with musicals. I know Les Miserables inside out.
4. I'm studying fashion but the only A I got out of my 7 Highers was for Geography.
5. I'm a dog person. I like kittens but I hate cats and cats seem to hate me too so it all works out for the best.
6. I get on with girls a lot more than I do boys. I'm always jealous of girls who get on so easily with boys as I just can't seem to do it!
7. I absolutely hate mushrooms. They are the weirdest texture and have flaps. Who wants to eat something with flaps? Not me.
8. I hate change.
9. I'm Heather and I'm a chocoholic. And a cakeoholic. Basically, I have a very sweet tooth.
10. My parent's don't know about my blog. This might seem weird but I like to keep it to myself. I've never really openly told anyone I know about my blog, they've just found out through instagram and twitter.
11. I've never smoked and never plan on doing so. I don't see the point in it.
12. I hate drugs. Again, don't see the point.
13. I can be very opinionated and need to learn to keep my opinions to myself at times!
14. I've been with my boyfriend Martin for 4 years. We met when I was 13.
|Martin and I on New Year 2010/11|
15. When I lived at home I went to singing lessons where I learnt to sing in an operatic style. No, I will not sing for you.
16. I don't drink tea or coffee and only ever drink fizzy juice as a mixer if I'm out. I also only like my hot chocolate cold.
17. I've never died my hair.
18. I don't like tattoos. I think they can look nice on people but the thought of growing old and wrinkly with tattoos isn't my cup of tea.
19. I've read all the Harry Potter books twice and am considering starting again. I'm so sad it's over.
20. When I was younger I used to eat a raw carrot every night before I went to bed because I was convinced it would make me see in the dark.
So, there we have it! I can't tell you how hard it was to try and think of these facts haha, thank god I didn't attempt the 50 random facts! Go on then, tell me what you think of me.
p.s. don't forget to enter my giveaway to win some Topshop make up!