photo raining-cake_zps8538d01d.png

8.12.13

SILVER CRACKS

RIVER ISLAND jacket & skirt // TOPSHOP top & heels // PRIMARK necklace

All my recent blog posts seem to be including River Island in one way or another which is funny because I used to never shop there. They've definitely been upping their game recently though and pretty much every time I go in I leave with something. I bought this skirt last month for a night out and it's become one of my favourite buys this season. I absolutely love the colour, texture and it's so flattering too. Along with my RI coat that I bought last year and a simple black cami I thought it was a really good going-out outfit!

What's your favourite buy of the season?

Heather x

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

10 comments:

  1. OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS YOU ARE JUST INCREDIBLE!
    Absolutely adore this look!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy outfit! I LOVE it!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your skirt, perfect outfit! <3 now following you! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so beautiful :) I want it! Amazing post! x
    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love that skirt, you look gorgeous!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are too gorgeous Heather! I love a bit of River Island and that skirt is just perfect for the season - you have legs forever girl!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jacket and skirt paired together are absolute perfection!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit!! That skirt is amazing New follower! x

    thejuliaindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - if you have any questions please tweet me @highsocietyblog. Don't forget, you can follow me via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin! x