ZARA necklace // YANKEE candle // ALEXA CHUNG book // TANGLE TEEZER // JOHN LEWIS diary // PRADA candy perfume // BENEFIT watt's up highlighter
As much as I love waking up to a stocking full of chocolate every Christmas (and then proceeding to eat it all before I've even left my bed), I thought it would be a good idea to put together a little list of items that might be good for any of you stocking-fillers out there who are struggling...
1. I was in a shop smelling all the Yankee Candles the other day to try and find the perfect Christmas scent and I think I've found it. Mandarin Cranberry is festive without being extremely sweet or overpowering - a good all-rounder!
2. I think every girl has lusted after Alexa Chung's book this year so if someone doesn't already have their hands on it then I think it would be the perfect gift for a light read over the festive period.
3. Perfume and make up are fail safe gifts for most girls... I've been lusting after this Benefit highlighter forever and I'm in desperate need of a new perfume!
4. A diary is something that everyone needs - whether they choose to use it or not! This one from John Lewis is cute as a button.
5. Daily essentials - a statement necklace to add a bit of excitement to any outfit and a tangle teezer for when the winter wind messes up your hair!
I think any of these gifts would be welcome in any girls stocking this Christmas. Just remember, step away from the satsuma...