6.12.13

WHAT I WOULD WEAR TO AMSTERDAM FASHION WEEK

what i would wear to Amsterdam fashion week

ZARA coat, boots & necklace // WHISTLES shirt // TOPSHOP skirt // VALENTINO clutch

A second post, say whaaat? Not something I would usually do but today was the last day to enter FashionChick.co.uk's competition to win a trip to Amsterdam Fashion Week. I've never attended Fashion Week anywhere before so I'd absolutely love to win this and go - I really want to visit Amsterdam too!

I saw this coat in Zara today and thought it was freakin' gorgeous so decided to base my look around it - AFW is in February so I'll still need to wrap up a bit to keep the chill out. I also saw these amazing boots on the Zara website and thought they would go perfectly with the coat. Keeping with the pastel colour palate, I chose this sequin pink midi skirt from Topshop which would definitely stand out and bring a different texture to the outfit. Topped off with a structured white shirt from Whistles, statement necklace from Zara and simple Valentino clutch to carry all my stuff around in, I think this would be the perfect fashion week outfit! 

If you haven't heard of FashionChick.co.uk before, they're basically a news website but all about fashion! You can also buy directly from them which is pretty cool so definitely check them out if you haven't already.

What do you think of my outfit?

Heather x

5 comments:

  1. fab outfit, the coat is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, that coat is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blouse and skirt are gorgeous, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coat!

    Jamie | ugh-asif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally obsessed with this blue coat. Love the texture!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting - if you have any questions please tweet me @highsocietyblog. Don't forget, you can follow me via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin! x

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig